Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Negative Vibes RECEIVED

There's a poll on our profile (over there in the right-hand column) about how readers rate our blog. Recently there was a vote for the 'it sucks' option. Now I know that the whole point of a poll is for people to voice their own individul opinion, but that just seemed a bit harsh, especially after all the work that we've put into it. This blog is my baby, I put a lot of time and effort into the design and layout of the whole thing...and then we get a comment like that...it's just kinda...well...sucky.

Anyway, we got 4 other votes that it's awesome, so not worries. Just thought I'd let everyone know that I was a little upset about that. Surely a little bit of feedback would be appropriate if you really think it's that bad.

Or was this all because someone is offended about my opinion piece? If so, let me know. I know that it is harsh, but I really feel that it needed to be said.

0 comments: